1. The www.hotel-rajna.com website is owned by U.O. Rajna (ugostiteljski obrt - sole-proprietorship “Rajna”), and represents accommodation and tourist services provided by the U.O. Rajna, Starigrad-Paklenica.
2. U.O. Rajna is owned by Marin Marasović; tax ID number – 96083270552, registration number – 90942426, tourist agency registration number: HR-AB-23-13060000564 Headquarter at: ul. Dr. F. Tuđmana 105, 23244 Starigrad-Paklenica, HR.
3. In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
“Rajna” (“we”, “our”, “us”) represents U.O. Rajna.
The “Client(s)” is the person, customer, company, organisation or other body responsible for making the Booking.
The “Booking” means the agreement between Rajna and the Client. It may include accommodation, outdoor activities or other tourist services provided by Rajna.
“Activity” means outdoor activities offered and presented on our web site organized and conducted by Rajna itself.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT
4. A Client may book an accommodation, package tour and/or an activity in advance or on arrival.
Rooms and actvities are subject to availability and Rajna reserves the right to refuse any booking for good reason.
5. All reservation for accommodation, package tour and/or group activity must be in written (by e-mail or fax). Upon confirmation, a deposit of 25% of the arrangement previous agreed among Rajna and the Client is required to be payed within 7 days unless otherwise agreed. The remaining balance will be paid upon arrival.
6. The payment may be done by bank transfer to the Bank account, by cash or by the credit card on the site (at Rajna hotel).
7. Rajna will hold a Booking not secured by a deposit for 1 week. Should a deposit not be received after this time we reserve the right to release the dates to other clients.
8. By paying the deposit or full payment of the reservation Client confirm that all items of these Terms and Conditions have been understood, therefore everything that is written herein shall become legally binding on both the Client and Rajna.
9. The prices may be listed in various currencies, but Hrvatska kuna (HRK – Croatian national currency) is the sole official valuation in the Republic of Croatia. The prices in other currencies are liable to exchange rate fluctuations. Clients are provided with invoices that include VAT according to the Croatian law.
AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
10. Booking cannot be amended unless confirmed by an authorised representative of Rajna and Client.
11. If the Client should cancel or abort the travel, all Client’s cancellations must be in writing – by e-mail or fax. The written cancellation date shall be the basis for the compensation of cancellation costs which shall be collected by Rajna as per conditions set forth below (percentage of total arrangement price):
30 or more days prior to arrival: 10%
29-22 days prior to arrival: 25%
21-15 days prior to arrival: 40%
14-8 days prior to arrival: 80%
7-0 days prior to arrival or no show: 100%
Failing to make appearance without prior cancellation shall entitle Rajna to withhold 100% of the payment made regardless of the reason or reasons for the cancellation.
Adventures and Activities
12. If the Client should cancel the day activity the cancellation must be in writing – by e-mail or fax.
Rajna reserves the right to charge the cancellation costs for the activities booked by Client:
8 or more days prior to arrival: 0% of total arrangement cost 2-7 days prior to arrival: 50% 1 day prior to arrival or no show: 100%
Failing to make appearance without prior cancellation shall entitle the Rajna to withhold or charge 100% of the payment made regardless of the reason or reasons for the cancellation.
Cancellation by Rajna
13. Rajna has the right at any time (giving as much notice as possible to the Client) to cancel the Booking due to circumstances outside the control of Rajna, such are force majeure, fire, unavailability or interruption of water or electric supply, and similar.
14. Rajna reserves the right to cancel the outdoor activity before or during the execution of the programme if any extraordinary circumstances which could not be eliminated or avoided occur immediately before or after the start of the activity – such as bad weather on land or at sea.
In these cases, the Client will be refunded in full.
15. Rajna reserves the right to cancel the activity if there is no minimum required number of participants.
16. If the Clients behaviour is deemed to be unacceptable or causes damage Booking may be terminated and Client may be asked to leave the hotel or vacation house. No whole or part refunds will be made under these circumstances.
Complaints and refund claims
17. If the program services (outdoor activities) are incomplete or executed below standard and in low quality, or if the Client is not satisfied with the equipment or service provided, the Client should contact an employee or representative of Rajna immediately in order to find a satisfactory change or replacement.
18. Any complaint regarding booked accommodation has to be given directly to the hotel staff on the spot or to the representative of Rajna.
19. Refund claims will be considered invalid unless Rajna was notified on time. All refund claims must be submitted to Rajna in written, within 7 days of the completion of the activity or checking-out of the accommodation. On the contrary, such complaints will not be taken in consideration.
20. Rajna explicitly recommends Clients to close a trip cancellation or curtailment insurance, luggage loss and an insurance to cover repatriation costs in case of accident or illness.
The price does not cover the risk of damage and luggage loss insurance, cancellation and/or curtailment insurance. The price doesn't include voluntary health insurance as well.
Insurance policy can be purchased directly at an insurance company of one’s own choice.
21. The Client may be liable to pay all costs of any damage to Rajna arising out of any act or omission of the Client, Clients customer or any guest, whether or not such damage is accidental or deliberate.
22. Rajna accepts no responsibility for theft or damage to any vehicles parked on the premises.
OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES - SPECIAL CONDITIONS
23. Participation in some activities involves the assumption of some risks, dangers, hazards and liabilities to yourself and other participants. These risks include, but are not limited to personal injury, death, property damage, expense and other such loss, delay and inconvenience.
Notwithstanding these risks, you are reminded that you voluntarily assume all risk of such injury, illness, death, property damage and/or loss that may result from your participation in our activities and in any travel associated with this activity.
Payment for the activity confirms you assume these risks, dangers, hazards and liabilities to yourself and other participants. It is essential that you agree to abide by all applicable rules and regulations of the activity, and all instructions received from your guide or activity leader while participating in the activity. Non-compliance may result in exclusion from the activity and forfeiture of the activity fees.
Rajna accepts no responsibility for any acts, or the acts of others while you are participating in and in connection with any activity.
24. All persons participating in a Rajna Outdoor Activity Programme are accepted on the understanding that they are normally in good health and able to fulfill the physical demands of their chosen activity.
You must also inform us at the time of booking of any allergies, dietary requirements and medical conditions that we may need to know in order to provide you with the appropriate advice and meal arrangements.
25. We take your safety seriously and we take all steps reasonably to be expected of a provider of an activity. However, when you embark on our activity you do so at your own risk.
The information that we provide in relation to particular activity is based on certain assumptions, such as average fitness and ability. The information has not necessarily been catered specifically for your personal circumstances. It is therefore your responsibility to consider such factors as your physical fitness and any equipment that you might want to carry, particularly where you take a self-guided trip.
We reserve the right to ask you to sign a Disclaimer Form to confirm you are aware of, and have accepted these tems and conditions.
26. In the interest of safety, you must follow the advice provided by us or anyone on our behalf, comply with the local codes of conduct.
Some of our full- or multi-day guided tours represent a significant physical challenge, on difficult terrain with steep ascents or descents. We reserve the right to exercise our judgment as to whether an individual is suitable to join a particular walk, and if necessary, to decline their participation if it is considered to be for their own safety and that of other participants. The guide’s decision and advice must be heeded. No responsibility can be taken for an individual failing to act upon advice given.
We reserve the right to refuse the participation of any Client who is, in the opinion of the guide, inadequately equipped.
27. Full responsibility for the safety and welfare of all children must be taken by a responsible accompanying adult.